Pomegranate Pre & Postnatal Workshops
sleep & settling
Introduction into infant cues and behaviour - great for the expectant parent prior to birth or in the first few months post birth
[Visit the In-home support page for the unsettled infant - newborn to 12 months]
- Learn simply ways to tune into your baby and better understand cues and infant behaviour
- Learn calming and settling techniques and better understand the importance of a calm and responsive approach.
- Learn more about infant development
- Learn about in-home supports
- Roadmap to breastfeeding success
Birthing the Mother!
bring your BUMP COFFEE MORNINGS
This is not an antenatal class surrounding the stages of labour -The coffee morning is however a great way to meet other expectant mothers/parents
We will focus on:
- Preparing for the 4th Trimester
- Meet like-minded mothers and start building your village/tribe/cheer squad!!
- Learn simple tips and tricks before baby arrives
- Understand more about infant care and development
- Learn about local pre & postnatal services in your area.
- Value your postpartum and learn key ancient practices that will aid in your recovery and restoration post-birth....start the nurture now!
Maternal Wellness retreats
Available to all Pomegranate clients receiving an in-home package or clinic service
- Join in on regular workshops
- Connect with like-minded mothers
- Learn simple holistic therapies and ayurvedic practices to increase levels of oxytocin [the love hormone] through diet, massage and mindfulness techniques - reduce maternal fatigue and stress !
- and heaps more....